Connecting professional and amateur theatre in Newbury, West Berkshire and beyond

Newbury Theatre Message Board

Newbury Theatre Message Board
Newbury Theatre Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General
 Anything else
 TRAVEL
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RITA

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2008 :  20:09:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there
Just to let you know that a new kind of travel agent has opened for business in Newbury,Berkshire, one where the emphasis is on personal service and that is open seven days a week-including evenings, and weekends.

I am Rita Gedeon, and I have joined Queen's Award winning company Travel Counsellors which has over 850 travel advisors across the country and was named the UK'S Best ravel Agent at the 2007 Guardian,Observer and Guardian Unlimited travel awards for a second consecutive year.

I am delighted to have joined Travel Counsellors and have the opportunity to bring a new kind of service to Newbury and the surrounding Berkshire area. Many people dont have time to talk or even think about their holiday duringthe working week, so i'm sure being able to discuss their plans at a time that suits them will prove really popular and I think they will appreciate the personal service and attention to detail that I can offer. I have been fortunate enough to travel intensively through out my career which often allows me to make a personal recommendation too.

For more information or to discuss your forthcoming travel plans contact Rita on 0845 0588064 or mobile no: 07500 453689 or email : rita.gedeon@travelcounsellors.com or log on to my website: www.travelcounsellors.co.uk/rita.gedeon

Please feel free to give my contact details to friends and families.

Thanks
Rita
Personal Travel Counsellor
Newbury

RITA GEDEON
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Newbury Theatre Message Board © Newbury Theatre 2006-2007 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000